18 Apr 2018
18 Apr 2018
Comparison of several satellite-derived databases of surface solar radiation against ground measurement in Morocco
Mathilde Marchand et al.
Total article views: 2,173 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,781 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Most relevant input parameters selection for 10-min global solar irradiation estimation on arbitrary inclined plane using neural networks B. Amiri et al. 10.1080/14786451.2020.1758104
- Thermal production and heat cost analysis of the potential of solar concentrators for industrial process applications: A case study in six sites in Morocco A. Azouzoute et al. 10.1016/j.sciaf.2021.e00765
- A New Approach for Satellite-Based Probabilistic Solar Forecasting with Cloud Motion Vectors T. Carrière et al. 10.3390/en14164951
- Evaluation of the reanalysis surface solar radiation from NCEP, ECMWF, NASA, and JMA using surface observations for Balochistan, Pakistan Z. Tahir et al. 10.1063/1.5135381
- Validation of weather reanalysis datasets and geospatial and techno-economic viability and potential assessment of concentrated solar power plants M. Ahmad & M. Zeeshan 10.1016/j.enconman.2022.115366
- Estimating surface solar irradiance from geostationary Himawari-8 over Australia: A physics-based method with calibration Y. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2021.03.029
- Verifying the spatial consistency of the CAMS Radiation Service and HelioClim-3 satellite-derived databases of solar radiation using a dense network of measuring stations: the case of The Netherlands M. Marchand et al. 10.5194/asr-16-103-2019
- Solar irradiance time series derived from high-quality measurements, satellite-based models, and reanalyses at a near-equatorial site in Brazil G. Salazar et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2019.109478
- Monthly solar radiation in the tropical Atlantic Ocean: Can its spatial variations be captured by the current configuration of the PIRATA moorings? M. Trolliet & L. Wald 10.5194/asr-15-127-2018
- Photovoltaic generation on vertical façades in urban context from open satellite-derived solar resource data J. Polo et al. 10.1016/j.solener.2021.07.011
- Atmospheric Trends of CO and CH4 from Extreme Wildfires in Portugal Using Sentinel-5P TROPOMI Level-2 Data C. Magro et al. 10.3390/fire4020025
- A novel approach for global solar irradiation forecasting on tilted plane using Hybrid Evolutionary Neural Networks B. Amiri et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125577
- Validating Hourly Satellite Based and Reanalysis Based Global Horizontal Irradiance Datasets over South Africa B. Mabasa et al. 10.3390/geomatics1040025
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022