18 Apr 2018
18 Apr 2018
Satellite-based trends of solar radiation and cloud parameters in Europe
Uwe Pfeifroth et al.
Total article views: 2,739 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,331 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,298 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Numerical simulation of surface solar radiation over Southern Africa. Part 2: projections of regional and global climate models C. Tang et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04817-x
- Global Radiative Flux and Cloudiness Variability for the Period 1959–2010 in Belgium: A Comparison between Reanalyses and the Regional Climate Model MAR C. Wyard et al. 10.3390/atmos9070262
- On the spatiotemporal variability and potential of complementarity of wind and solar resources D. Schindler et al. 10.1016/j.enconman.2020.113016
- Merging ground-based sunshine duration observations with satellite cloud and aerosol retrievals to produce high-resolution long-term surface solar radiation over China F. Feng & K. Wang 10.5194/essd-13-907-2021
- Atmospheric brightening counteracts warming‐induced delays in autumn phenology of temperate trees in Europe Z. Wu et al. 10.1111/geb.13404
- Comparison of long-term solar radiation trends from CM SAF satellite products with ground-based data at the Iberian Peninsula for the period 1985–2015 J. Montero-Martín et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104839
- Cloud cover changes driven by atmospheric circulation in Europe during the last decades L. Sfîcă et al. 10.1002/joc.6841
- Performance Assessment of the COMET Cloud Fractional Cover Climatology across Meteosat Generations J. Bojanowski et al. 10.3390/rs10050804
- Dissecting effects of orbital drift of polar-orbiting satellites on accuracy and trends of climate data records of cloud fractional cover J. Bojanowski & J. Musiał 10.5194/amt-13-6771-2020
- Determining Factors of Monthly to Decadal Variability in Surface Solar Radiation in China: Evidences From Current Reanalyses F. Feng & K. Wang 10.1029/2018JD030214
- Changes in satellite-based cloud parameters in the Baltic Sea region during spring and summer (1982–2015) P. Post & M. Aun 10.5194/asr-17-219-2020
Latest update: 08 Feb 2023