Assessing groundwater irrigation sustainability in the Euro-Mediterranean region with an integrated agro-hydrologic model
Total article views: 4,593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,199 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Assessment of Options to Improve the Removal of Excess Nutrients from European Wastewater A. Pistocchi et al. 10.1007/s11270-023-06478-3
- Integration of Managed Aquifer Recharge into the Water Supply System in the Algarve Region, Portugal K. Standen et al. 10.3390/w15122286
- Regional Changes in Nutrient Fluxes of European Surface Waters from 1990 to Today O. Vigiak et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4182810
- The Water-Energy-Food-Ecosystem Nexus in the Mediterranean: Current Issues and Future Challenges A. De Roo et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.782553
- Recent regional changes in nutrient fluxes of European surface waters O. Vigiak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160063
- Estimation of spatial distribution of irrigated crop areas in Europe for large-scale modelling applications Z. Zajac et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107527
- Mapping steady-state groundwater levels in the Mediterranean region: The Iberian Peninsula as a benchmark N. Ben-Salem et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130207
- Agricultural producers' knowledge of rational water management – case stage (Poland, EU) L. Kłos 10.34659/eis.2023.85.2.553
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023